May 31, 2019
First Grade flowers adorn the front garden of the school.
Thank you, Mrs. Mueller, for sharing your talents and helping our students grow.
To show an understanding of geometric solid and plane shapes
the students matched the picture,
the name, and the
Community Time with Families
Everyone received a beach ball signed by each member of their family.
Then water ice was enjoyed by all.
What a fun, family kind- of- way to end the school year together.
First Grade Biographies
The First Graders WOWED their parents with a biography reading.
Thank you, parents, for the wonderful costumes.
Enjoy the video.
Welcome Future First Graders
Today the First Graders welcomed the Kindergarteners to their future classroom.
We told not-so-scary campfire stories, sang the S'mores song,
and roasted marshmallows around the campfire.
We're Moving On
So sad to go but...
Here are a few reminders for our last few days of school. We are looking forward to some fun last days of school to close out a wonderful year.
Summer Work Assignments will be distributed on Monday, June 3rd. Please review the work so any questions can be answered.
Monday: All students need to wear their gym uniforms since the students will be having a Field Day in the afternoon.
- Please apply sunscreen to your child before he/she leaves for school.
- Your child should bring a water bottle to school on Monday
Tuesday: All students need to wear their regular school uniforms.
Wednesday: Pizza and Bowling
- Students should wear their regular school uniforms and sneakers. We will go bowling at 10:30 a.m.
- We will have a short Prayer Service at 2:00 followed by the "Step up" ceremony. All are welcome.
- Pizza will be served to all students who have already ordered pizza. Each child will need to bring a drink. If your child did not order the pizza lunch, he/she will need to bring a lunch including a drink. Dessert will be provided.
- Stepping Up Ceremony: 2:30 p.m. in the gym. All are welcome
I am sincerely grateful for all of your support and kind words during this year. Thank you so much.
I hope you have a relaxing and stress free summer.